1. For Covid-19 Safety Guidelines – If your child is unwell, please don’t let your child attend the class for the safety of everyone and kindly inform the office.
2. Payment link for fees will be send to your whatsapp or email id.
3. Fee should be paid 1st or 2nd Week of every month. Payment received after 20th of the month will be fined 5% of the fee.
4. Registration fee is compulsory for the New Students. 100 AED for Dance, Art, Karate and other class, 150 AED for Music.
5. Strictly No refundable policy of fees.
6. As per UAE LAW, 5% VAT will be implemented from Jan. 2018 onwards.
7. Dress code must be strictly followed, that is track pants with our Ocean Kids logo T-shirt and shoes. Fine will be imposed for not wearing OK T-shirt.
8. Regular attendance is important for the student’s progress
9. Written leave letter is essential, else we won’t guarantee you to seat.
10. No compensation will be given for the regular class unless it is valid and genuine reason and the office should be informed ahead of time. No adjustments in the Monthly fee. If incase the student missed the classes, you need to attend the class in different days and timings. No compensation on transportation.
11. On event of a stage show performance / competition, additional expenses (costume, transport, entry fees etc) should be borne by parents.
12. An additional charge of AED 25 will be applicable for an extra T-shirt.
13. Chewing gum, food stuff and mobile phone are strictly prohibited during the class hours.
14. Music Department: There will be additional expenses for Regular Music Book, Trinity College London Exam Book & TCL Exam Fee.
15. Ocean kids reserves the right to admission.
16. Ocean kids reserves the right to refuse to pick up children who have not paid.
17. Ocean kids will not be liable for any personal injuries, loss or damage to personal property, while attending the class.
18. On all Government Holidays Institute will be closed. (No Compensation class)
19. Kids photo will be used for advertisement purpose (FB, Website, Social Medias, etc.), if you have any objection kindly give us in writing.
20. Participation in the show is not compulsory, kindly inform prior about non-participation.
21. Parents are not allowed to enter the class during class hours.
22. For all latest updates, log on to www.oceankidsdubai.com or visit www.facebook.com/OceanKidsUAE
23. For feedback, e-mail on email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or Call Merlin: +971 50 5987 143, Karama +971 43709676 Al Nahda +971 42808178 Karama official Whatsapp number: 050-1812205, Al Nahda official Whatsapp number: 050-2205391